HOW TO KNOW YOU'RE GROWING OLDER
- Everything hurts and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
- The Gleam in your eye is from the sun hitting your bifocals.
- You feel like the morning after and you haven't been anywhere.
- Your little black book contains only names ending in M.D.
- You get winded playing cards.
- You join a health club and don't go.
- You know all the answers, but nobody asks you the questions.
- You look forward to a dull evening.
- You need glasses to find your glasses.
- You turn out the lights for economic reasons rather than romantic reasons.
- You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
- Your knees buckle but your belt won't.
- Your back goes out more than you do.
- You have too much room in the house and not enough in the medicine chest.
- You sink your teeth in a steak, and they stay there.
YOU WONDER WHY MORE PEOPLE DON'T USE THIS SIZE PRINT!
Return to Billo's Home Page
Send email results of Your Oldness Rating Scale from the above list to